Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh Brother, You're Not My Keeper Reviews


Reviewer: Stephanie B. (Fallen Angel Reviews)

Five Angels: "The author does a magnificent job of pulling the reader into the lives of this family and their friends. I am enjoying this series very much and can�t wait to see what will happen in the next installment!" For full review go HERE

Reviewer: Black-Eyed Susan (Long & Short of It Reviews)

Four and a Half Books: This is the second book in the Russell Family Series by Kimberlee Mendoza. I didn't have the privilege of reading the first one in the series, but you can bet I'll be looking it up. Why? because this one was so compelling!
Mendoza has clearly mastered the art of a well executed plot. So, I highly recommend this book. It's one that will keep you awake wondering what will happen next.
Now where can I get book #3 so I can find out what happens to Nick's younger sister?????" For the whole review, go HERE

Reviewer: Kim (Enchanting Reviews)
Four Enchatments: "OH BROTHER, YOU’RE NOT MY KEEPER is a sweet tale that is sure to appeal to Christian teens. It also has a good Christian message of not being judgmental to those who are different. Nick’s struggle of feeling like he’s betraying Sherry is very realistic. The only thing that didn’t work for me was the end surf meet. But other than that, I know this book will appeal to its audience; teens that like tales without language and sex." For full review go HERE

No comments: